Educate and Empower Kids Founder to Speak at Mom Conference
By Amanda Grossman-Scott
Our founder and board president, Dina Alexander, MS, will be speaking at the Mom Conference this month, presented by Power of Moms.
Her talk, entitled How To Talk To Your Children About Sex, will focus on helping parents to overcome their fears about talking with their children about sex, pornography, masturbation, sexting and social media… and much more.
In addition to Alexander, the Mom Conference will include three days full of fabulous online interviews with TWENTY of your favorite speakers, authors and bloggers.
The conference is unique in that it will take place online over three days: October 11, 12 and 13th. And one of the best parts is that it’s FREE! Sign up now!
How does it work?
Once you’re registered, each day of the conference you’ll be sent an email with the link to that day’s presentations. The 6-7 presentations for each day will be posted at 10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time and you’ll have 24 hours to watch them. So you can watch when it’s most convenient for you!
“Motherhood is hard. But motherhood is also beautiful. This conference is about helping you maximize the beautiful stuff while minimizing the hard stuff.”
So Many Speakers!
- Dr. Laura Markham, Clinical Psychologist, bestselling author and discipline expert. Her talk is entitled, Helping Kids (And Yourself) Manage Emotions
- Kelly Jensen, Motivational Speaker, entrepreneur, and Mom of 5. She will be speaking on How To Live Life Intentionally And Teach Your Kids To Do The Same
- Richard and Linda Eyre, NYT #1 Bestselling Authors, will present Simple and Powerful Ways to
Teach Children Values
- And many more!
“The Mom Conference will give you inspiration alongside powerful, concrete ideas to help you be the mom you really want to be.”
To help you avoid procrastination, if you register RIGHT NOW, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFTS as soon as your registration has been completed!
– FREE Audio Story and Family Discussion Guide: These materials will help you teach your children about honesty in a really fun way
– FREE Guide: 7 Day Healthy Eating Meal Plan and Shopping List
Come participate ONLINE and be inspired October 11, 12 and 13th!
After listening to Dina, check out all of our resources including our books, 30 Days to a Stronger Child and How to Talk to Your Kids about Pornography (also available in Spanish) as well as our 30 Days of Sex Talks books for ages 3-7, 8-11 and 12+. All of our books are also available in Kindle editions.
Amanda Grossman-Scott is Executive Director and Head Writer for Educate and Empower Kids. She has written for various magazines, newspapers and blogs and has been active in the journalism industry intermittently for the last 15 years. She studied Journalism and Communications. Amanda is from Lancaster, Pennsylvania and now lives with her husband and four children in San Antonio, Texas.